Shrink long distances down to size. Nosler® AccuBond® rifle loads’ proven bullet design pairs a precision polymer tip with a highly concentric jacket bonded to a lead core. The result is fast expansion, moderate weight retention and lethal penetration at long range.
- High-performance polymer tip and boat-tail design for more downrange velocity and energy
- Concentric jacket improves long-range accuracy
- Core bonded to a tapered jacket for fast, controlled expansion
- Deep penetration and moderate weight retention on medium and big game
- A portion of the proceeds of each sale of this product go directly to the conservation effort of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF)
|Caliber||300 Win Magnum|
|Bullet Style||Nosler Accubond|
|Ballistic Coefficient G7||.001|
|Bullet Length In||1.380in. / 35.05mm|
There are no reviews yet.