Push effective range to new extremes while delivering a more lethal blow on impact with Federal Premium® Swift® Scirocco® II loads. The polymer-tipped bullet’s streamlined design and high ballistic coefficient produce flat trajectories, while retaining more velocity and energy downrange. Aided by its Signature Black Tip™, the bonded Scirocco II expands at minimal velocities yet offers high weight retention at close range thanks to its bonded copper jacket.
- Proprietary polymer tip improves ballistics and initiates low-velocity expansion
- Advanced secant ogive maximizes ballistic coefficient
- Tapered copper jacket bonded to lead core
- High weight retention at close range
- Expands reliably at low velocity for long-range terminal effect
|Bullet Style||Swift Scirocco|
|Bullet Length In||1.350in. / 34.29mm|
|Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity||1750|
There are no reviews yet.