Shooters who compete at the highest levels need ammunition built for the demands of their discipline. Syntech® Action Pistol is specifically designed for the action shooting sports and loaded to power factor requirements with heavy, flatter-nosed bullets for more reliable knock-downs on steel targets in competition. Like all Syntech loads, they feature the exclusive Total Synthetic Jacket (TSJ™), which prevents metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and barrel, eliminating copper and lead fouling as well as reducing damaging heat and friction. Combined with clean-burning powders and the Catalyst™ lead-free primer, Syntech Action Pistol provides the softest-shooting and most reliable performance possible for high-volume competitive shooters.
- Official Ammunition of USPSA
- Optimized for action shooting sports’ power factor requirements
- Reduced felt recoil
- Flatter than typical nose profile for better energy transfer to steel targets
- TSJ™ eliminates copper and lead fouling, while extending barrel life
- Exclusive lead-free primer formulation provides reliable, consistent ignition
- Clean-burning propellants minimize residue
- Drastically reduces splash-back on steel targets
|Bullet Style||Syntech Jacket FN|
|Test Barrel Length In||5|
There are no reviews yet.