Any hunt. Any range. Go beyond what you ever thought possible with Federal Premium® Terminal Ascent™. Bonded construction penetrates deep on close targets, while the patented Slipstream™ polymer tip initiates expansion at velocities 200 fps lower than comparable designs. The bullet’s long, sleek profile offers an extremely high ballistic coefficient, and its AccuChannel™ groove technology improves accuracy and minimizes drag. Available in a full selection of long-range hunting cartridges.
- Match-grade long-range accuracy in a bonded hunting bullet
- Extremely high ballistic coefficient
- Exclusive Slipstream polymer tip helps flatten trajectories and initiate low-velocity expansion
- Less wind drift and drop
- AccuChannel groove technology minimizes drag
- Copper shank and bonded lead core retain weight for deep penetration at any range
|Caliber||280 Ackley Improved|
|Bullet Style||Terminal Ascent|
|Ballistic Coefficient G7||.300|
|Bullet Length In||1.514in. / 38.456mm|
There are no reviews yet.