Surgical accuracy. Terminal results. Trophy Bonded® Tip combines bonded construction and a bone-crushing solid copper shank with a boat-tail design and polymer tip that tighten groups. The resulting toughness and accuracy make it a perfect choice for the full spectrum of medium and big game at any practical range.
- Robust bonding maximizes weight retention
- High-performance polymer tip for flat trajectory, better accuracy and more energy
- Exterior skiving for optimum expansion
- Solid shank for bone-crushing penetration
- Gold Medal® primer
- Nickel plated for easy extraction and corrosion protection
- Specially formulated propellant with copper-reducing additives
- A portion of the proceeds of each sale of this product go directly to the conservation effort of Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation (RMEF)
|Caliber||300 Win Short Magnum|
|Bullet Style||Trophy Bonded Tip|
|Bullet Length In||1.436in. / 36.474mm|
|Terminal Performance Minimum Velocity||1600|
There are no reviews yet.